- Friend: Why do you have this song 27 times?
- Me: Well, there's the normal version, the radio edit, acoustic version, demo, webcast, BBC/FTB session, Thom-solo and 20 live versions.
Q:AHH!!! YOU'RE FUCKING BACK!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?
erm, in Narnia and i don’t even know if i should be flattered or not :D
- Mark: We've got Thom.
- Thom Yorke: Hello.
- Mark: And Ed and Phil have promised to drop in tomorrow, and we've also got the third member in, who...the one we didn't believe existed until last night, which is Jonny Greenwood, who's sitting behind...
- Jonny Greenwood: (hits drums)
- Mark: ...who's going to do the drums, right, especially for the feature Lard's Verona, which promises to be most edifying, I think. Do you want to just give the drums a rehearsal?
- Jonny Greenwood: (plays a drum fill)
- Mark: Yeah, it's not exactly what we rehearsed before is it, that?
- Jonny Greenwood: Oh, sorry (plays intro rhythm to “My Sharona” by The Knack)
- Girl: Do you love me?
- Boy: Girls, who are boys, who like boys to be girls, who do. Boys like they're girls, who do girls, like they're boys. Always should be someone you really love...
- Boy is actually the homeless lead singer of the band Blur
- Interviewer: So Thom, what will you play?
- Thom Yorke: Oh, what? Now?
- Interviewer: Yeah.
- Thom Yorke: Ah, uh, we're going to play a song called Street Spirit, which is on our wonderful new album, The Bends. Which doesn't contain Creep.
- Jonny Greenwood: [laughs]
- Friend: I got an A on my calculus test.
- Friend: I got a hot boyfriend.
- Friend: I had so much fun partying this weekend.
- Me: One time I got four notes on a text post I made.
Page 1 of 181
← Newer • Older →